This page plus any documents referred to on it provides the terms under which you may make use of the website and related information and data services at www.fusioncorporationrd.co.uk (the 'Site') as either a visitor, guest or a registered user with or without any password or other special access and privileges. This Site is produced and maintained by Fusion Corporation Research & Development and any partner(s) or individual(s) responsible for operating, controlling or directing the activities of the organisation from time to time (to be referred to as 'Fusion Corporation R&D', 'Us', 'We', 'Our' and/or 'Ours' as the written context and content of the Site accordingly dictates).
Accessing Our Site
Your access to Our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on Our Site without notice (see Changes to Site Access & Content section, below). We will not be liable if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of Our Site, or Our entire Site, to all users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Site:
1. in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
2. in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or harmful to Us and other users, or has any unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or effect;
4. to transmit, or produce the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised messages, advertising, promotional material, offers or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
5. to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware or any other harmful programs, apps or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the normal operation of any computer software or hardware;
6. to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of Our Site or any equipment and/or network on which Our Site resources are stored (including but not limited to any software used in the provision of Our Site and also any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, registration code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security, access or log-in procedures, you fully agree to:
1. treat such log in information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party;
2. ensure that any details you supply to Us in order to perform any user registration, access and/or other security functions remain valid and accurate (by promptly advising Us of all such details which may change and/or become inaccurate).
You shall also be and remain responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Site through your internet connection and/or computing devices are aware of these duties, and that they comply with them fully.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner and/or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site and all the material published or held within it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and therefore no material contained in Our Site may be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or whole without first obtaining Our express prior agreement in the form of a written licence or other consent. Any licence or consent obtained from Us shall not in any way extend to include Site content owned by anyone other than Us, nor does it allow copying of the arrangement, composition, structure, look and feel, programming or coding relating to Our Site. Our status (and that of any identifiable contributors) as the authors of material on Our Site must always be acknowledged if you or other parties acting for or on your behalf refer to any such content on Our Site.
The trade marks and logos (including Our 'cyclops' logo) used and displayed on the Site are Our registered and unregistered trade marks and/or those of others. You may not use these trade marks without first obtaining Our express prior agreement in the form of a written licence or other consent and/or that of the owner(s) of any other trade mark(s) in question. All other rights are reserved, including the assertion of moral rights by the authors of any material on Our Site.
Only the material initially shown or directly linked a home/index/initial/start page or a contents menu of Our Site may be downloaded or printed by you. All such downloading or printing shall take place on the condition that:
1. it is for strictly personal non-commercial use or otherwise strictly for internal use within your organisation on a purely non-commercial basis;
2. you at no time perform, attempt, aim or intend (irrespective of whether acting alone and/or with any third party) any modification, copying or removal of any programming, coding, encryption or other information or data within any page(s) or file(s) relating to Our Site or its users We may offer from time to time;
3. you at no time aim or intend (irrespective of whether acting alone and/or with any third party) to libel, slander, demean, disrupt, interrupt, negate, halt and/or otherwise minimise, conflict or compete with any goods or services We may offer from time to time;
4. you shall ensure no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on the materials or content of Our Site are modified or removed, irrespective of whether in part or whole;
5. you, furthermore, shall not in any way modify any part of the paper or digital copies of any materials on the Site which you have downloaded or printed, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, video or audio sequences or stream separately from any accompanying text.
We use the information We collect about you to help Us with understanding more about how Our site is used and to be able to provide you with communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
Like all other communications and correspondence sent to/from Us, the Personal information entered by you on Our Site will not be shared or used in ways other than as stated in any relevant pages or content of Our Site. Fusion Corporation R&D will not disclose information which could readily identify you personally without your permission unless We believe that such disclosure is permitted or required by law. We do not sell or rent user information to anyone.
The accuracy of your information is important to Us. Any information uploaded by you or given to Us through this Site will be processed by Us in accordance with the appropriate privacy and/or other policies We have in place from time to time. By using Our Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. If you change email addresses or if any of the other information We hold is inaccurate or out of date please email Us stating the relevant details and corrections required.
Reliance on Information Provided
Commentary and other materials provided by Us or on Our Site are not intended to amount to legal advice or representations on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you and/or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents by you.
Changes to Site Access & Content
Due to the nature of the internet We can not guarantee that Our Site or the websites to which Our Site is linked will always be available to you. Fusion Corporation R&D will not be liable if for any reason Our site or others are unavailable at any time or for any period.
Our Site may be updated from time to time and therefore some or all of its content may change or be removed at any time. We are under no obligation to update such material and Our Site content may not therefore be valid or relevant to present conditions. Fusion Corporation R&D reserves the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the Site that We provide without notice and as the need arises from time to time.
The material displayed on Our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We and any third parties connected to Us hereby expressly exclude:
1. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
2. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted costs, management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, to the extent that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
The above exclusions do not affect Our liability for death or personal injury arising from Our negligence, or Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We shall not be in any way be deemed to be acting under your instructions and no contractual relationship will be created merely by you visiting Our Site or by you giving Us information via Our Site. We will only believe to have been formally instructed by you once We have specifically corresponded with you I writing and also agreeing follow up a particular enquiry or request you have made and you have accepted Our terms of engagement and any costs, fees or other charges which may apply.
Viruses, Hacking & Other Offences
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to Us or others who may use the Site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence (under the Computer Misuse Act 1990). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of any such breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, mobile devices, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or you downloading any content held within it, or on any of Our information or data resources linked to the Site.
Uploading Files or other Material to Our Site
All files or other material you upload to Our site shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and We therefore shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such files or other material for any purpose. Fusion Corporation R&D shall also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any files or other material posted or uploaded to Our Site by you constitutes a violation of their own intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
We shall at no time be responsible or liable in any way to any third party for the content or accuracy of any files or other material posted and/or uploaded by you or any other user of Our Site.
We shall have the right to, without notice, remove and/or destroy any files or other material posted or uploaded by you on Our site if, in Our opinion, any such files or other material does not fully comply with the conditions set out in the Posting Rules.
Links to Our Site
You may link to Our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from Our Site
Where the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and shall under no circumstances accept any responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Reliance on Information Posted
Our Site are accessed by a multitude of users and therefore have been prepared with the primary aim of providing general information for and about Fusion Corporation R&D, detailing what We do and how We do it, and to support the many knowledge management and business process requirements both inside and outside of the organisation.
Fusion Corporation R&D aims to make Our Site and the material provided on them accessible to as many people as possible. We endeavour to ensure that Our Site have been tested on all commonly used browsers and on a number of screen readers. You may, however, see inconsistencies in the presentation of pages if you are using an older or deprecated version of a browser.
Suspension & Termination
1. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use controlled areas of Our Site;
2. immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting, files or material uploaded by you to Our Site;
3. issue of a warning to you;
4. legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
5. further legal action against you;
6. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary.
Legal Action and Disciplinary Procedures for Inappropriate Usage
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to Our Site although We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Use of Our Site by Our staff, including but not limited to any volunteers or students from time to time, will also be subject to the rules and provisions set out in any applicable Disciplinary Codes and Procedures in force.
Telling Us of Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Site, please do not hesitate to make contact by sending a message to website-usage @ fusioncorporationrd.co.uk.
We thank you for visiting and agreeing to use Our Site Our responsibly.
© Fusion Corporation Research & Development 2017. All content, arrangement, publishing and reproduction rights reserved.